Thursday, May 28, 2009

The Aggrivation!

Just to let everyone know, I have officially decided that the Ps2 is the work of the devil. Recently I have decided that I would like to become nostalgic and play my beloved final fantasy games again. What with summer and all this free time I figured why not, I have the time. Wrong. Turns out this is the machine of death and it will not read a single disc that I put into it. I don't know how to make it work and it is obviously causing me grief. I will never be happy again!! This is such a dumb problem to have.

Well off to a better topic. Today I got to plan out an adventure. Now I just need to fix my ripstick so it will work. If anyone knows if regular roller blade wheels work on a ripstick please let me know.



Oh you Ps2 and keeping me from my childhood. How I resent you.

Have a blessed day

1 comment:

  1. it's happened to the best of us, dang ps2.

    ReplyDelete