Monday, May 11, 2009

God really spoke to me tonight. I don't even have time to go into everything that was said, or how i feel about it all, but i just wanted to say that I heard his voice. He was calling me to live for him. To allow myself to be used for his work. To give my life for him. I yearn to accept it and I plan to. I hope that I can truly be a light for my God in this world. I need some help though. Keep me accountable. Call me out, I can take it. I can't wait to see what the next year hold for my friends and I. I will be amazing to see how we all change, scary, but amazing.

That, in a short version, is what I was thinking tonight at our senior banquet. It was a great time and I loved it all.

1 comment:

  1. for sure man, and we will. lets do that soon.

    yeah, when i read your comment, i thought about scrubs and steaknight.

    peace.

    ReplyDelete