Thursday, April 23, 2009

Time For The Retreat

I'm super excited about tomorrow, I can't wait! It's my very last high school mission trip and I will very much miss it. It's amazing to look back through the years and see what I have grown from and into. My faith has really developed this year and I think this will be my best retreat yet. Having the ability to take a weekend off, relax and allow my faith to take hold, is amazing. It should be fun.

On another note. I went on a field trip today to the longhorn caverns outside of Austin. Let's just say it was a great trip. Definitely better than I had expected from it. Those sure are some sweet caves down there!

Thank the Lord for everything he has provided for us

1 comment:

  1. i'm glad you're positive going into this weekend. so many times i was negative about how lame or dumb things at church would be, but it's all about what we put into it and all that for sure.

    peace.

    ReplyDelete