Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Too Bright to See Too Loud to Hear

"Good God, can you still get us home?
How can we still get home?"
I've felt that lately. How am I, an unworthy sinner, supposed to be able to get to heaven. After all of this do I deserve it? Do I deserve the love and the grace and the mercy that my lord has given me? The answer is no. No I don't deserve it. But then,

"We're forgetting our forgiveness."
That's it. It's so true and simple. It's exactly what I forget. He has already forgiven me. He knows my faults, he knows that I will let him down and yet he still chooses to love me. He loves me no matter what.

Now I just have to learn to find it and to feel it. I know that it is there. I know that he loves me, but it's a hard thing to always find and to see. When times get tough and things are hard, I still have to remember that he is watching over me and that he loves me. He wants what is best for me and he wants me to follow him. That's what I have to do.

Remember that he is love.

No comments:

Post a Comment